Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Dec 26, 2016 8:38 PM

Cell phone reported lost or stolen

Hi, I own an iPhone 7 blocked by AT & T and I need the unlock code.

It turns out that the cell phone was neither lost nor stolen.

How do I get this unlock code?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.5K Messages

4 years ago

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
gphipps

Scholar

• 

334 Messages

4 years ago

If it's been previously reported as lost or stolen the IMEI may be blacklisted. You will have to call AT&T to have it removed from the blacklist before you'll be able to unlock it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I reported my phone as missing now that I found it, it has the Find My Device on it saying I need to put down a pin. Which I don't know since my password was a password.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.5K Messages

2 years ago

@elmo_433   Did you go back into “find my iPhone “ on a secondary device and remove the remote lock?

iPhone/iPad have a screen unlock 6 digit code.  It’s back up to fingerprint and you are supposed to know it and required at times to enter it.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question