The new iPhone 15
poutlaw1's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 2:23 PM

Can I get the iPhone 8 Plus with the BOGO offer for the upgrade of my iPhone 6?

I am eligible for an upgrade to my iPhone 6.  Can I get the iPhone 8 Plus with the BOGO offer for the upgrade of my iPhone 6?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

There is a Fall BOGO offered if you have the DirecTV services. The offer is for the iPhone 8, but you can do the iPhone 8 Plus & the promotion would cover up to $700 on the device.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

There are no BOGO offers for the iPhone 8, at least not yet.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I am holding off on upgrading until I can get the BOGO offer for the iPhone 8/8 Plus or iPhone 10...  Is there an expected time for the BOGO offer for the latest iPhones?

Thanks again for the quick response

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

I'm just guessing but I would not expect to see any iPhone 8 BOGO's until well after the initial buying frenzy is over. Perhaps by Christmas.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

According to the Dallas News, AT&T just announced BOGO on iPhone 8 about 50 minutes ago.  I am looking for more details.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks.   If you find more details, please forward them to me so that I can order my new iPhone 8 Plus (and get my wife one also with the BOGO offer).

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Shows how much I know Smiley Happy  Here's the story, it says the BOGO will be in place when preorders start Friday. I'm sure there will at least be a new line requirement: https://www.dallasnews.com/business/att/2017/09/13/att-fires-first-price-war-solvo-buy-one-get-one-free-iphone-8-offer

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

There is no new line requirement. I just got off the phone with customer service. Same deal available for existing customers. They are checking to see what deal they can offer me now for my third line since I don't have a fourth line to bogo with that line. I mean they have plenty of single customers who don't need two phones. What is the deal that they receive?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@steveb57 wrote:
There is no new line requirement. I just got off the phone with customer service. Same deal available for existing customers. They are checking to see what deal they can offer me now for my third line since I don't have a fourth line to bogo with that line. I mean they have plenty of single customers who don't need two phones. What is the deal that they receive?

@steveb57

1000x to 1 that customer service rep you talked to is WRONG....  They will require a new line....  Every bogo offer in the last 2 years required one.  

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

According to a link I found, the only requirement is to have DirecTV or Uverse

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/13/16303954/att-sprint-iphone-8-deals-announced-bogo-trade-in

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.