Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 14, 2020 10:44 PM

"Call Can't be Completed as Dialed" message when I let a call go to voicemail.

How do I fix this? If I let a call go to my voicemail the caller gets "Call Can't be Completed as Dialed" message. Everyone thinks my phone number is disconnected. I tried turning off and on my phone. I can check my voicemail ok but no one can leave me a message. I have an IPhone X,

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

745 Messages

4 weeks ago

Hello,

IPhone uses visual voicemail and is setup a little differently than a standard smartphone. You can call (Phone number hidden) (or 611 from your AT&T device) to have your voicemail reset to fix this issue. Something isn’t routing correctly and that’s the cause of that kind of message. Oddly enough, a visit to your local corporate AT&T store for a new sim has resolved this in some cases. The in store representative also has the ability to reset your voicemail at that time if needed.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.