AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
N

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Sep 21, 2020 4:41 PM

Billing

I want to get my bill in the mail. Due to a mix up I haven’t gotten a bill for 11 months.   I have called 2x a month. 1st to complain that I didn’t get a bill.  Thank are so apologetic, they will send me another bill.    2nd time to tell them the bill they sent me didn’t arrive.   I’ve spoken to customer care, I don’t get my bill. I spoke to several supervisors.  One promised Me with Karma that my bill would come.  Used her supervisor tool.  I’ve spoken to a manager. No one at AT&T can get my address right.
mid there anyone in your company that can get my bill to me in the mail?  

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.5K Messages

a month ago

The community is customer populated. If you want to get it paper bill you should log into your account and select paper bill.   A streamlined paper Bill is free. Your details are online. If you want a detailed paper bill you must pay extra.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

25 days ago

Thank you for Your response. I did that months ago.  I know this is a public forum.   Since AT&T customer service hasn’t helped me in 11 months, I thought someone else might have had this problem, and could help me.    I have been their Customer  for more than 20 years.  It’s frustrating, how little they care. I’m looking into other companies who’ll want my business.  

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.5K Messages

25 days ago

I switch to Verizon several months ago. They work the same way. There is a 21 to 22 day time. Between when your bill closes and when it is due. There are four days after your Bill closes where they are waiting for all data to be included so that your bill is complete when produced. That leaves Less Than 3 weeks for a paper Bill to get to you.  If it is not happening, and no matter what carrier you choose, please turn on notifications so that you get your bill notice, with amount due, by email so that you can pay it before the paper Bill arrives.

I will also add that all carriers are forcing the issue of auto-pay and paperless billing. ➡️There is no carrier you can go to that does not include a large credit for using auto-pay and paperless billing on current offer plans.   It's $10 per phone line.⬅️

So if you are on an old AT&T plan, your old plan does not have built-in that $10 per line credit for auto-pay and paperless billing. Perhaps it is time to consider that this is the twenty-first century and there are ways of receiving and paying your bill without putting paper in the mail. You can PRINT IT FOR FREE EVERY MONTH. 

(edited)

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

24 days ago

Thank you for the information.   How is the  price comparison for AT&T VS. Verizon?  

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.5K Messages

24 days ago

For the newest unlimited plans, almost  identicle. Verizon admin fee is 23¢ less.  AT&T allows employee/other discounts on their Elite plan, Verizon doesn't. 

As I wrote, both require auto pay and paperless to get the advertised price.  Otherwise it's an added $10 per phone line. (same for T-Mobile).   That's all plans. 

Get started...

Ask a new question