Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
somebody1234567's profile

7 Messages

Thursday, April 4th, 2024 10:47 PM

ATT won't lock my phone even though I met all requirements

So I'm trying to unlock my IPhone 6s (I bought it when it came out), I have paid it in full, and done all the other things blah blah blah, yet when I try to unlock it it says I have an ACTIVE account, so when I do the one where I have a number with AT&T (I haven't used ATT in 3 years), it says THE ACCOUNT YOU LINKED THIS PHONE NUMBER WITH IS INACTIVE. I've visited an ATT store and they said I have to call support so I've tried calling support and this bot either leaves me on hold or tells me to go the the braindead website.

BTW my phone number is (Edited to remove personal information) and IMEI is (Edited to remove personal information) if you could unlock for me ty

ACE - Sage

• 

117.8K Messages

2 months ago

Please click on the three dots at the top right and your post to remove your personal information which you just published for anyone to read.

This is a public forum. Please call AT&T and ask for assistance

ACE - Master

• 

10.7K Messages

2 months ago

File a BBB or FCC complaint.  The website is glitching.  If the phone hasn’t been used in years, it’s possible that the IMEI is no longer in the unlocking database.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.