Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, May 2, 2019 4:52 PM

AT&T unlock page

Hello I’ve been trying to unlock my IPhone 7 plus, after completing the request process, i receive an email confirmation and i confirm my unlock request within 24 hours, but after 24 hours i received another email saying next:

Looks like you didn't confirm your request. ---> (But i did it):smileyfrustrated:
Device IMEI number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Request number: NUL922056319193

Hi WARLINSON,

The link we sent you was only good for 24 hours. Submit a new request when you're ready to try again.

Did you know that it isn't always necessary to unlock a device if you're planning a trip?

Learn how you can use the talk, text & data you already have in over 100 countries with International Day Pass.

Thanks for choosing us,
AT&T

This is an automated email. If you reply to this address, we won't get it.

Responses

Tutor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Same exact thing happened for me twice this week, I confirm the request and it says it’s pending and then 48 hours later they cancel the request saying i didn’t confirm it. I really need to unlock the phone for business travel and this is extremely frustrating. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

I've tried to unlock 5+ times and always get the "did not confirm email" message even though I did every single time.  ATT said that they would resolve it but I haven't heard back from them yet. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Same problem here please fix it. 

Get started...

Ask a new question