Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Appmar91's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 3:25 PM

AT&T is Canceling my iPhone Xs Max Pre-order

It’s happening again!

I pre-ordered my iPhone Xs Max as soon as we were able to and received an email last night telling me there was a problem and I needed to call with my order number. Now their telling me because so many orders came in I need to cancel my original order and re-order the iPhone Xs Max. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4年前

I stayed up to order the Xs Max 256 G and the 44mm Stainless Steel watch on September 14 only to find out on September 17 my order was cancelled due to an error in calculating taxes.  2 and half hours on the phone with no help just so I could re-order the phone but not the watch, it is out of stock and once again AT&T will not own their error and attempt to help in any way.  Does this forum help or is it just a way to blow off steam?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4年前

I dealt with that same issue today. Turns out they messed up and I had to pay for their mistakes. Over 5 hours on the phone with them for them to be absolutely no help whatsoever. Ended up having to pay taxes again with the promise of anything I paid before being refunded in which I’m not holding my breath. Honestly I don’t think this does anything other than blow off steam and or see if anyone else is having the same issue.
dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

6.7K Messages

4年前

Unfortunately, orders getting messed up and/or cancelled for no apparent reason is pretty par for the course for AT&T every year.  There is little you can do on this forum but vent.  Things like this is why I started ordering from Apple for a few years now.

iphoneguy86

Mentor

• 

96 Messages

4年前

Same happened to me. I called and was told that was not their fault and hung up on by some smug loyalty department agent named Sharon. 

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.