Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
The new iPhone 14
Appmar91's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 3:25 PM

AT&T is Canceling my iPhone Xs Max Pre-order

It’s happening again!

I pre-ordered my iPhone Xs Max as soon as we were able to and received an email last night telling me there was a problem and I needed to call with my order number. Now their telling me because so many orders came in I need to cancel my original order and re-order the iPhone Xs Max. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I stayed up to order the Xs Max 256 G and the 44mm Stainless Steel watch on September 14 only to find out on September 17 my order was cancelled due to an error in calculating taxes.  2 and half hours on the phone with no help just so I could re-order the phone but not the watch, it is out of stock and once again AT&T will not own their error and attempt to help in any way.  Does this forum help or is it just a way to blow off steam?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I dealt with that same issue today. Turns out they messed up and I had to pay for their mistakes. Over 5 hours on the phone with them for them to be absolutely no help whatsoever. Ended up having to pay taxes again with the promise of anything I paid before being refunded in which I’m not holding my breath. Honestly I don’t think this does anything other than blow off steam and or see if anyone else is having the same issue.
dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

7.2K Messages

4 years ago

Unfortunately, orders getting messed up and/or cancelled for no apparent reason is pretty par for the course for AT&T every year.  There is little you can do on this forum but vent.  Things like this is why I started ordering from Apple for a few years now.

iphoneguy86

Mentor

• 

96 Messages

4 years ago

Same happened to me. I called and was told that was not their fault and hung up on by some smug loyalty department agent named Sharon. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.