The new iPhone 15
V

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 30th, 2021 8:05 PM

ATT Contract pending issue with Walmart.com order

I have bought a phone during Thanksgiving(11/24/2021) using Walmart.com (where I provided my ATT number and zip code for verification) and got the phone on 11/27. I received my new ATT sim from Walmart for activation. I activated it on first week of December. 

Contract pending in ATT for almost a month. When I reached to ATT, they said that we haven't received the information of contract from Walmart. When I contacted Walmart, they said they have not got my activation information from ATT. 

I have been having ATT and Walmart customer care almost 10 to 15 times in this month and haven't received any response yet. I traded in my phone for Bill credits and posted only the trade-in value instead of 36 months of Bill credit. I have been ATT customer care for almost 8 years and frustrated with things happening.  

ATT has all the information about my phone and SIM details and not sure what is pending yet. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.7K Messages

1 year ago

@kbuchi75  There are no contracts for service, only for phones on a payment plan. You'll need to discuss the issue with the AT&T Retailer at Walmart. Take all of your paperwork with you. Technically, you did business with the Retailer, who just resells AT&T goods and services, so I'd start there first. If you have an AT&T account, then check your account online to see if there is any status update or explanation.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.