Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Jul 11, 2018 2:49 AM

AT&T carrier switch to Verizon

I have iPhone 7 from At&t

I Unlock the device from at&t and it’s successfully done. And I followed the instuction to switching carrier, and I see the Verizon wireless on left top corner  but no signal.

what did I missed? 

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

@IPhone_man You are right. I have an A1778 iPhone 7 which is the AT&T model. I put in my Verizon SIM card and it shows Verizon with 0 bars. It does not even get LTE service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I have an iPhone 7 and was with AT&T switched to Verizon and now my phone is nothing more than a $600.00 paperweight.  Solution is trade your iPhone in for a sweet $200.00 ( that is sarcasm) and upgrade with a Verizon phone or switch to T-Mobile.        They say the new iPhone are all compatible but they will get you somewhere else!  

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

7 months ago

Yelp Verizon for some reason has a problem with ONLY the iPhone 7

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72K Messages

7 months ago

@Kawikadog wrote:

I have an iPhone 7 and was with AT&T switched to Verizon and now my phone is nothing more than a $600.00 paperweight.  Solution is trade your iPhone in for a sweet $200.00 ( that is sarcasm) and upgrade with a Verizon phone or switch to T-Mobile.        They say the new iPhone are all compatible but they will get you somewhere else!  

Without CDMA it has to be set up for use ‘CDMA-less’. Many phones don’t need any fuss, but for some reason a few do.  It may be location related.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…