Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 7, 2020 11:02 PM

Are you able to exchange a screen protector after it is put on a phone?

I bought a new Iphone and screen protector yesterday. The sales associate only brought one screen protector over (ZAGG Invisible Shield Anti-glare). I assumed it would be fine and bought it. Wrong! The protector made everything on my screen grainy. I went to a different AT&T store today and, as it turns out, this is a common thing with that particular protector and the sales associate failed to let me know before it was put on the new phone (and payed for). I went back to the AT&T store where I purchased the phone and protector, but the refused to exchange it. The new sales associate today was also very rude! This is HORRIBLE customer service. If I had known that the screen protector did this, I would never have purchased it in the first place.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

1 month ago

No you cannot exchange a used screen protector. I recommend that you get on Amazon and purchase a crystal clear replacements for about 10 bucks install it yourself

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

4 weeks ago

Hello,

The Matte finish prevents reflection for those in bright environments, but can distort a slight bit due to material. If this was an authorized store, they might have only carried that Zagg style since they’re generally limited on the accessory brands they carry from one to another. If this was a corporate store, there’s a 14 cayrtuen/exchange period, and while screen protectors that are installed cannot be returned, there’s a manager in every store for situations like this. They generally have the ability to hear your scenario and make a one time decision (swap with a clear one) to make sure y U have an excellent experience with your new device.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.