The new iPhone 15
jazzcobb14's profile

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, July 15th, 2023 12:23 AM

apple pro max 14 delivered with no iphone in box

i too have been with at&t for over 10 years. ordered a new ipad tablet added a line and the pro max 14 iphone. on july 13th, by july 14th ipad successfully delivered. iphone says delivered but only recieved the box with the charger inside. reached out to at&t their solution was for me to pay them another $99.07 of which they would credit back (missing to inform only once the case is resolved so that credit may take time). mad as idk what i agreed just for the manager to say she can’t send me the link to reorder. i immediately asked her to cancel the order since they can’t safely and securely provide for the phone and additional line. the manager only canceled for the phone. i then called back to find that out. with reading these reviews this seems to be a common trend with at&t and nothing has been done to successful secure consumers from this happening. this lines their pockets with consumers money rather they have to credit back or not it takes 7-10 days and also does apple know that at&t is this irresponsible with deliveries ? also i stayed otp over a hour each time. but the last young lady advised that they can actually set delivery up to be more secure (prev ordered a 12 a year previously which was hand delivered x a att rep complained as to why this delivery was not) 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.