diggator's profile
diggator
Supersonic 25!
#1 Star!

Explorer

• 

29 Messages

Friday, September 19th, 2014 7:23 PM

Anyone on NEXT with an iPhone 6 getting Insurance?

Since the iPhone comes with a 12 month AppleCare coverage free, trying to decide if I should get Insurance - should I decide to keep the iPhone until I pay it off... I guess if I know for sure I am trading up in 12 months to the new phone, would make no sense in getting coverage. Wondering what other folks are thinking....  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

The insurance is great but BE CAREFUL!  If you are unlucky like me and you ever have a device stolen before you can do the activation on yhe upgraded device, it is NOT COVERED and you are stuck paying the remainder of the NEXT installments even though you do not have the device.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

@ATTDmitriyCM
Sorry this is an old forum! I'm curious though. I want to upgrade my phone to a 6s but my phone has the tiniest of indents in areas surrounding my phone. It's not major at all & you can't tell unless you're up close. they were from my phone slipping. One time, I even had a case on it and it still happened. Anyway, even though these are tiny and not major will it make me unellibgible to upgrade? I don't know how to explain it but it's nothing major to where it would need to be replaced or anything.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.