Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
What is happening with 3G?
C

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 24, 2021 9:24 PM

Accepting Terms and Conditions

I ordered a phone for my son. They charged me for it. Canceled the order. Did not refund my money. I had to order it again. Now they won't let me Accept the Terms and Conditions so that it will ship. I can't get anyone on Chat. I work in water conservation and I live in Texas where we just experienced a winter storm and homes flooded, so I am, pardon the pun but swamped. I don't have time for this nonsense. On top of that, they charged me AGAIN more fees for sending the phone!!! What in the world is going on???? I just want the phone shipped to my son. Well actually I want my money back and I want the phone shipped to my son. 

SoloTX

ACE - New Member

• 

280 Messages

9 m ago

AT&T places holds on funds but doesn't actually charge anything until a phone ships. Likely these pending charges will fall off after a few days. Contact your bank for confirmation. Contact AT&T customer service or an AT&T store to replace your order, as it's likely the account was flagged for potential fraud because of the cancelled and replaced order.

• 

2 Messages

9 m ago

They charged me for the phone then canceled the order. I called and they said they would be placing another order. This was now 2 weeks ago. Trust me I wouldn’t be upset if the charge wasn’t there. There are now more charges for fees to ship the phone. Not fees I agreed to. I have called them about this and now I can’t reach anyone about it. 

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.