For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Neurobit's profile

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

Friday, October 16th, 2020 12:46 AM

Closed

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread!

It's that time of year again!!!

You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on Friday, November 6.

Ordering starts at 05:00 AM, Pacific Time (07:00 AM CST / 08:00 AM EST).

Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of ordering issues, etc. Set your alarm clocks and happy hunting!

iPhone 12 colors:

iPhone 12 Pro colors:

Cheers,

Neurobit

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks, I verified with ATT as well.  Pick it up in an hour.  Much better than waiting for a 7 day window.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76 I guess it is not necessary to connect to a 5g network but every carrier recommends going and replacing old sims with new 5g ones on 5g devices just to get the best experience. As far as I've seen there isn't any additional charges to the new sims either

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Hey gang, I paid the tax ($72) for the preorder on 10/21 at my local AT&T (128 GB Pro Blue) with my VENMO card. After 6 days of “pending,” it’s no longer on my purchases or even a pending purchase. Any insight or people in the same shoe? Could I be finally turning the corner?

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Hey gang, I paid the tax ($72) for the preorder on 10/21 at my local AT&T (128 GB Pro Blue) with my VENMO card. After 6 days of “pending,” it’s no longer on my purchases or even a pending purchase. Any insight or people in the same shoe? Could I be finally turning the corner?

Same happened to me. They will charge you again when the phone ships. 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I ordered my iPhone 12 pro from the store on 10/25 but it says I’ll get my phone November 20-30

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

How long does it usually take for the tax charge to be placed back onto the account? Does the shipping confirmation come with that?

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Ordered a gold iphone pro 256 GB and its saying my estimated delivery time is December 8th-15th

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

When it says preparing to ship, when will I get a tracking number?

Explorer

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

When it says preparing to ship, when will I get a tracking number?

I think it goes quickly after that.  A few hours.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Finally (finally!) got the shipping confirmation email. Should arrive by EOD today. 12 Pro 128 PAC Blue ordered on the 16 at 5:45 PT

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.