For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Neurobit's profile

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 7:54 PM

Closed

2018 iPhone XS & XS Max - Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!!

iPhone XS & XS Max ordering starts on Friday, September 14th.

Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of issues, etc.

When will it be available?

Both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available to order on September 14 and will ship on September 21!

How much will it cost and how much storage will it have?

iPhone XS

The iPhone XS will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $999.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

iPhone XS Max:

The iPhone XS Max will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $1099.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

Cheers,

Neurobit

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

6 years ago

I'll say this again folks. If you got a confirmation with a date, you should be good, so don't panic if your status still shows "In progress".

Same thing happens every single year, and people get their phones delivered on release day, barring exceptions.

Almost everyone that got a confirmation should be ok, unless there was an issue with credit card, mixup with multiple orders, or plain human error (which happens a lot more than people are willing to admit).

Just carry on and be patient 🙂

Cheers,

Neurobit

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

6 years ago

Hello... I currently order the new IPhone XS Max and am wondering how long does it stay in progress before it ships? I was told it would be to my house by 9-21 and want to make sure no one takes it lol. I guess you can say I'm anxious and excited. Thank youSmiley Happy

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

If you ordered from AT&T, it probably won’t ship out until Thursday for overnight delivery on Friday.  You won’t get tracking information until then.

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

6 years ago

Ok thank you. I was curious. First time ordering online. Have a great day

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

I tried that(*6737#) but it says my purchase is on backorder and sorry for the delay. I’m wondering if anyone else have seen that message.

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

6 years ago

I was told my taxes would be billed on my bill? Is this normal? A online rep is the one who told me

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered my iPhone XS 64gb Silver in store on Saturday around 12:30p.m., and my order is showing in progress but with an arrival date of the 21st. Quite excited to be getting it as an upgrade over my 7 Plus.

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

No personally have never heard of that.

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

In the past, orders that went on back order usually were close to shipping. Check #6737* by Wednesday night

Like always I'm "in progress" in both online and text portal

Explorer

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

So I put my pre order in at 3:31am est for a iPhone XS max 64gb space gray and a Apple Watch 4 space gray stainless. Both showed estimated delivery date of September 21st. Got my confirmation email around 7am. At about 12pm I get a email from AT&T saying there’s a problem with my order please call or your order will be canceled. So naturally I started freaking out. I called, spoke to a nice rep that said please don’t kill the messenger. But my order did not process correctly and it must be canceled by myself and reordered. So I was a pretty upset, I asked what about my delivery date. He stated that any iPhone ordered in the first 24hrs was guaranteed delivery date of September 21st. Ok cool, never even thought about asking about the watch which now says November 12th-25. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.