Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
MEMORYMAKER's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, April 3rd, 2016 4:15 AM

ZTE Z812 internal memory

I see others have been having the same problem I'm having apps aren't being moved from internal memory to SD card have you found a fix to this problem yet or will there ever be one?????

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

8 years ago

Nope.  The SD card is primarily for data. Rarely can apps be stored on the SD card.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

So how exactly do you move the data from the internal device to the SD card knowing what data is the what baby human mind answering that somehow or some something in my owner's manual or something you could tell me I've been able to find it

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Go to file manager. Click on what items you want to move. When you do this a message to pick a dest file pops up. Tap the far top right button which is the SD card. Pick the place where you want to put the data. Then hit the paste button at bottom. I have had nothing but trouble with this phone. I can only answer this phone when the phone decides to let me. I am chunking this junk as soon as I can afford a better phone. PIECE OF CRAP PHONE!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.