Sojiro's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 8, 2016 5:06 PM

ZTE Maven Unlock

Hi! I've bought Two (2) ZTE Maven from Amazon page, The cellphones arrives to me today, When i try to unlock on att.com/deviceunlock the pages says "The IMEI you entered does not appear to be an AT&T wireless phone or tablet. Please re-enter the correct 15-digit IMEI number for your AT&T wireless phone or tablet. You can obtain the IMEI number from the wireless phone by dialing *#06#." I tried with the IMEI on the box, with *#06# option, And the result is the same.

Is the same error than the old one "errorCode.ULP2003"? How i can do to unlock them?

Regards!

ACE - Sage

• 

92.2K Messages

6 y ago

Return the phones.  Go phones are sold as subsidized devices and will not be unlocked until they have been used on ATT for 6 months of paid service. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

not true, they will unlock it for you 

I had 3 gophones unlock in less than 30 days same error message 

you have to call att and tell them you cant rquest an unlock online because the imei cannot be found and you would like them to open a case 

they will give you a case number and you will get your unlock within 3 to 5 days sometimes less

if they pretend they have no idea what you are talking about ask to speak to a manage if in 5 minutes you do not get a manager hang up and a call again they will have you on hold for over 45mns hoping you hang up meaning most likely you ended up in the philippines call center they usually do not know what they are doing 

remember you bought the phone at full price at walmart or amazon wherever you bought it from and they "have" to unlcok it its the law whether its prepaid post paid phone does not matter you paid for it full price

please do not talk much just get straight to the point 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.