Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
thajudheenvs's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Dec 12, 2013 10:09 AM

xperia neo v power off itself and not power on and charging

I have xperia neo v. the phone shut down itself anow not turning on and charging completely dead. when i press volume + power and back+ power buttons. its not getting on. but when pressing back+power button the phone just starting but its again getting off. not turning on to reboot or recovery . some service centre peoples said its staring but hanging and getting off. there have any other option to turn on this phone ??

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.6K Messages

7 years ago

Since it's not an AT&T phone, it's hard to offer any good support suggestions. Where was it purchased from? Is there a warranty?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

i buy this phone when i was working in soudi arabia. but now i am in india. international warrenty is not available for this phone. so i need to repair it with paying. however i am ready to pay it. but i need to repair this phone. the phone respond while pressing recovery keys. but its not turning on. is it a software problem ?? if how can i connect the phone at this dead condition to pc and install the software again. ?? 

Get started...

Ask a new question