Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
M

• 

1 Message

Sat, May 30, 2020 11:52 AM

Wireless Android Auto is THE killer feature!

Finally got Wireless Android Auto working on my S10+ and Pioneer AVIC-W8400NEX. When I bought the head unit they also included a free wireless charger.

It's simply amazing being able to get in the car, set my phone down on the charger, start the car, and have Android Auto automatically start with music playing. I didn't have to do anything. No buttons, no plugging, nada.

Look ma, no wires!

appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.3K Messages

a month ago

Congratulations! 😊
How did people even live in the 80's huh?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.8K Messages

my car has done that with factory unit for over a year.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Ah, but you're special, @GLIMMERMAN76. 😁

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.8K Messages

No I don't lick the windows on the bus.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.3K Messages

🤣😂🤣😂

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

😂😂😂

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

Get started...

Ask a new question