Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
jshamlet's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Oct 9, 2016 8:17 PM

Will AT&T ever carry HTC again?

I have an HTC One M8, which I have loved and just recently paid off on my Next plan. I was dismayed to see that the HTC 10 wasn't going to be carried by AT&T at all, since I really have grown to prefer Sense over TouchWiz. As such, I've stayed month to month, since none of the other options really interest me.

In fact, right now, all I see in the store from HTC is the A9 (which isn't really much of an upgrade over the M8), the Windows M8, a refurbished Android M8, and something called a First, which looks like a downgrade.

Are there any plans to continue carrying HTC products, like the M11, next spring?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

100K Messages

6 y مضت

You can buy the unlocked HTC 10 direct from HTC. 

http://www.htc.com/us/go/buy-htc-10/

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 y مضت

Well yes, I know you can buy it directly unlocked from HTC. However, the advantage of Next is that I don't have a separate bill (and credit account), or pay interest on a credit card.

There is also the matter of people complaining that the 10 doesn't work perfectly with AT&T, particularly with text messaging, which I use more than voice.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

6 y مضت

@jshamlet

I had a htc 10 using it on ATT before it was released and had no problems with text messages.  I used it for 2 months before returning it to HTC.  I dont see ATT bringing back HTC devices...  Heck if you want a great phone the google pixel phones(built by HTC) are going to rock it.  Google has an interest free payment plan also.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.