Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
C

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 12th, 2021 3:38 AM

Wifi & password

Please help me with troubleshooting the phone. I am connected on Wi-Fi where I at. Have been having trouble with this phone on and off since first got this phone. I am not able to get into apps constantly saying not found so I'm not able to fill out applications or things that need to be signed etc. I also I'm not understanding why it's showing 4G LTE on my phone when I'm connected to Wi-Fi I should not be using my mobile data if I'm connected to Wi-Fi. I have my mobile data on where it says in the front of my phone cuz I've been told keep that on. I have called in the past I have forgotten my password. I asked to could we change it I was told no. Please tell how am I going to speak on phone (when I call) with you don't allow me to change password since it was forgotten.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.9K Messages

3 years ago

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

3 years ago

You can be connected to WiFi and still get a 4G LTE quality cell signal. All that matters is the data is counted through WiFi instead of your mobile data.

If you don't remember your account password when you call, then ask to reset it. This may require going into an AT&T store to verify identity.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.