Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
sairamsunkara's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Dec 19, 2013 6:06 PM

wifi not available

I have a Galaxy S3 (i747) that was unlocked using an unlocking code that I got from AT&T. I am using the phone in India. My phone is running Andorid 4.1.1.  I connect it to wifi and the it prompts that internet not available but still it is connected to wifi, and im sure that wifi is working properly as it serves other devices too... can you please suggest me a solution

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.6K Messages

7 years ago

You can try couple of things, remove your wi-fi network from settings (forget network), turn wi-fi off on your phone and back on, then try reconnecting to your network. Power cycle your phone by removing the battery. If those steps don't work, reset your wireless modem or router as it might need to reassign new IP addresses to all your wi-fi devices.

Let us know if you still need help.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question