Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
G

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jul 1, 2020 3:08 PM

Why is the Direct Marketing number is not being forwarded to our prepaid phone?

We are using a direct marketing company for a sales campaign by using a postcard that has been mailed.  They are using their number for tracking purposes and then having it forwarded to our prepaid phone/number. When I tried calling the marketing number it does not go through to our number. The marketing company has tried it and it works for them but not for my co-worker and I from our personal cell phones. We have received one phone call from a result of the postcard number but we are afraid that other callers are not able to get through. The marketing company has had their IT department look into it and they have not found anything wrong.  Has this occurred before with any other numbers? 

Responses

• 

9 Messages

a month ago

What’s this have to do with AT&T?

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

23 days ago

glusk, are you trying to forward calls to AT&T number? Talking of digital marketing and everything that is related to it, I've recently found a lot of helpful reviews which were saying that this digital marketing agency is one of the leading companies nowadays that can provide all the needed services for digital companies, for their growth and getting more popularity.

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question