AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 1:21 PM

why are my text messages and responses out of order

Why do my text messages display out of order?

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

My date and time were set to automatic.  I turned it automatic setting off and then on again.   Just rebooted my phone and the problem is still the same.    Any other ideas?  Samsung Galaxy S8+.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I also reset network settings.  Still the same mess in my messages.  I have to search for new messages, nothing is in order.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

All my group messaging keeps deleting. I've reset and I've checked all my settings. My group messages disappear if I text someone right after. This last update messed up my phone. My text resent text messages also drop to the bottom of my list of someone else texts me. 

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

@Tturk21 you may wanna start your own thread instead of posting in an unrelated one. You lower your chance of it being seen here

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi been having the same problem on my LG G5 and I've tried the auto date and time settings but problem won't just go away. Textra works just okay but I need to get back the default app. Are there any other was around this issue?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

What about samsung?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This worked for me. But I cannot see where to "Accept Solution".

• 

1 Message

24 days ago

I don't know if this thread is still active but I am currently having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy A10e.  The suggested solution did not help, the date and time on my phone was already set to automatic. Are there any other things to try?

• 

1 Message

24 days ago

Just started for me in the last month on S20+. Have tried all the solutions and nothing works. 

Get started...

Ask a new question