• 

8 Messages

Fri, Mar 27, 2020 4:40 PM

Why am I experiencing texting issues on at&t that I did not have on Verizon

I am having issues sending and receiving text issues from my Android Friends. I did not have this until I switched over

Responses

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

Is this phone Verizon branded? If so, there may be a compatibility issue.

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

8 Messages

lilybell, no,I purchased it through AT&T

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

What phone do you have?

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

8 Messages

Iphone 11

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

@Roelaff Your iPhone issue would best be addressed in the Apple forum:

https://forums.att.com/topics/apple/5def8ed630b80f78b67725ac

• 

8 Messages

I replied to this issue on that forum. I think I found the answer myself.

Thank you

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

Good for you! Way to go! ٩(˘◡˘)۶