Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
feelingstoned's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 4:55 PM

When will the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ get the update?

The title. I know everyone is saying "just wait" but im sick and frustrated of waiting. My gf got her note 5 update almost a month ago. Every other Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ user have their update...be it verizon or t mobile. Common ATT&T.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.4K Messages

6 y ago

No samsung device on ATT has been updated to MM so its a wait and see game now.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

Man that is so annoying. Ugh ok

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

Lack of proper and timely updates should be considered a breach of contract. But of course AT&T will screw the customer. There is a reason customer are jumping ship to T-mobile. more data for less and timely updates. 

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.4K Messages

6 y ago

@thirsch2 wrote:

Lack of proper and timely updates should be considered a breach of contract. But of course AT&T will screw the customer. There is a reason customer are jumping ship to T-mobile. more data for less and timely updates. 

@thirsch2

There has to be a contract to breach.  ATT made no promisses that the phone would be updated.  And if your going to use tmobile as a example they just got there updates in the last 2 weeks.  Thats a month behind sprint and Verizon.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I'm actually going to go to the ATT store today and complain. I've been thinking about switching for a long time and maybe now is the time. How is it do we still not have the update...two months later. It's unaceptable.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.4K Messages

5 y ago

@feelingstoned wrote:

I'm actually going to go to the ATT store today and complain. I've been thinking about switching for a long time and maybe now is the time. How is it do we still not have the update...two months later. It's unaceptable.

@feelingstoned

if the store is sales only then you will get the deer in the headlight look LOL...  If the store has a device support center then you will get more info.

Pbr252

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

5 y ago

I really wish they would stop saying that your question was resolved because it has not.

I am so disappointed in this we purchased these phones and all we want is the update or at the very least a date.

I guess this is to much to ask but when my time is up and i can get a new phone that always goes very quick.

I guess they don't care at all about us customers until we want to give them more money.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.