The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
Jakers1992's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, November 22nd, 2013 4:59 PM

When is the Galaxy s4 Mini coming? Verizon and Sprint have it

I have heard a few rumors regarding the Galaxy s4 mini coming to AT&T. I've even seen a ton of leaked images of the phone itself with AT&T branding. However, no word has been put out on when we will be getting the s4 mini. Does anyone know? I have the s4 and my fiance really wants the s4 mini. I want to get it for her!

Thanks,

Jon

theshakl

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

YES. I've been waiting for this phone foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Me too. I really would like confirmation on this. Hopefully someone who knows will see it!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Agreed! All I want is a small form factor phone that has specs and a camera on par with the bigger phones. Never mind that the S4 "mini" is the same size as my broken S2. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Still no word from ATT? US cellular just released theirs. How are tiny companies beating ATT to the punch. We still don't even have android 4.3 for the s4.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm guessing they're still trying to milk money out of the S3 mini. I wish google would just release a small nexus phone. Then it would be a no brainer for me, rather than waiting for AT&T to catch up. 

marzecmike

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

No kidding, S4 mini would have been great, what is taking them so long is beyond me. I need to replace my iPhone 3GS badly and have high hopes for this small but powerful mini android. If it even arrives at AT&T doorstep.
theshakl

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I feel like it's coming out tomorrow. PLEASEEEE AT&T!! i need before I leave to vacatioN!!!!

marzecmike

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Actually I went to ATT corporate store yesterday and they were certain it will not come out until after holidays, most likely after new year's.  Guy said ATT is not releasing any new phones this year and they were certain of it.  I know that what many att sales guys say should be taken with a grain of salt, but this guy was no average joe salesguy.  In any case, Motorola X phone is going on sale on cyber monday for $150 off, bringing 16gb model down to $350 and 32gb $400 (off contract only) and that is also a great phone in most part probably better (and better performing) than galaxy s4 mini if you can live without removable SD card and battery. This includes the 32gb developer edition from moto website and moto maker.  If the prophecies are true and S4 mini does not come out by Monday, it will probably not come out this year and I need new phone badly, so the moto x may even be a better phone with android 4.4 kit-kat rolling out already on all models.

Hope this will shed some light to this annoying issue.

theshakl

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

aw man. my post was wishful thinking. I really hope you're wrong about it not coming out this year. I have a 64gb mini sd card with all my music so I need that expandable slot

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

You're kidding me? That is extremely dissapointing...

😞

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.