The Samsung Galaxy S24
pythonflying's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 12:16 AM

When is Jelly Bean update for Optimus G?

Any idea when to expect it for west coast?

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

11 years ago

thank you,at&t

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

Just tried to check the server and got a response that I'm currently up-to-date, but check back in 5 hours and 8 minutes, where typically it says 24 hours....could be reading too much into it...wishful thinking

Update...did the manual date change trick and behold a 336MB download on top of the one I did on Easter...and I thought this day would never come 😉

Agree with the post above..thank you AT&T, now where is 4.2.2....kidding

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

I too just tried the dwnload 

336 mb dl avalible. 

yay 

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Manual date change FTW...

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Still doesn't pop up for me, even with manual date change. Guess I'll just have to keep waiting. 😕

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Instead of date change you can go to applications->all and force stop and clear data for com.lge.omadmclient as many times as you'd like

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

@aganders3 wrote:

Still doesn't pop up for me, even with manual date change. Guess I'll just have to keep waiting. 😕

I read that it could be currently limited to those AT&T clients in LTE coverage....not sure how truthful that is

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Did anyone notice a HUGE decline in LTE speed since updating to Jelly Bean?  I mean like I went from 12Mbps in Chicago to 50-200Kbps......  Anyone?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just a temp thing.....  Back to normal, nothing to see here.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

I got my JB update....looks like our complaints finally paid off....salute to everybody that voice their opinions out to AT&T by phone or live chat...now we can go on the next journey of complaints when Key Lime Pie surfaces down the line lol....but lets hope that doesnt happen but in due time!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Updating as we speak! Finally! Thanks AT&T!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.