For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
pythonflying's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 12:16 AM

When is Jelly Bean update for Optimus G?

Any idea when to expect it for west coast?

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

Well did update. It said 111 apps (which came with the phone) were optimized. Software version is E97010c. Maybe battery is charging faster which battery widget should tell me, and same for battery life.
Hopefully this gets us closer to JB. Maybe ppl who had this version will get JB soon. Att is slower than expected.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

I really hate to be victim of AT&T the second time. 

Previously I had the Motorola flagship Atrix 4G, which they never updated to ICS even after official announcements and promises. They simply cancelled it. Cat Sad

Now I have LG flagship Optimus G and it seems it is heading towards the same fate. I think AT&T is too busy and got comfortable in licking the apple all the time and hence has no time to take care of the Green Robot. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

What makes me the most angry is that I purchsed the LG Optimus G a month ago, over other phones, because I was told by the AT&T staff that it would be getting Jelly Bean. It is entirely the reason I went with this phone over its competitors. Thanks for lying to me, AT&T.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

I received a software update this morning but it wasn't what I had hoped for and expected. Don't get too excited....

http://forums.att.com/t5/Android-Discussion-and-Support/LG-Optimus-G-Jelly-Bean-Update/m-p/3462269#M42616

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

False alarm...thought it was the Jellybean when it was delivered over the air.  Intead it was an easter basket full of coal instead of jellybeans.  Hopefully it did something at least...maybe longer battery life and improved wifi.

It amounted to a firmware update, and the operating system is still ICS 4.0.4 😞

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

Its a old update....i had this exact same version updated to my OG back in December 2012....so im assuming u ppl just purchased the phone recently or somehow the update just appeared on your phones....sorry to crush yall dreams lol

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I second what RB007 said, I've had this update since 12/22/2012...

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

at&t sucks big time in updating Android, just to cry out loud.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I don't know what some versions people are posting, but the update I got Easter Sunday was different than the versions people listed:

Software Version: E97011c

Build: IMM76L

Baseband: APQ8064/MDM9x15M

To clarify as well, I already had the update back from December arleady as well.  This isn't the same update.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

The non-JB update on Easter was a cruel joke...  I saw the update, and thought "the wait is over!".  Nope, still stuck on 4.0.4.  When will we get Jelly Bean??

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.