For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
nuvision1001's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 12:15 PM

Voicemail service not available

Phone:  HTC A9

When accessing voicemail I get the "Service Not Available" message.  It has been this way for the last 5 days ...

This is the first time this has happened in the last 4 years.

Thank you ...

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I received great support via the ATT telephone support. For me it was necessary to update to IOS 13.1.3. As soon as I did, problem fixed!

Apple blamed ATT when it was their own software update that caused the problem.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Hence all the problems all the Android users have been facing for weeks.... you can better deflect than that... #FAIL

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

My visual voicemails disappeared today and I'm not getting notifications that I have voicemails.  What is going on??  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I’ll file w FCC tomorrow

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

4 years ago

Try this tool. Fixed it for me:

https://soc.att.com/2P6BG0J

Cheers,

Neurobit

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

None of the phones on our plan are currently receiving voicemail. What’s up with that?

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

4 years ago

Even though my voicemail returned yesterday, I am liking the YouMail app I downloaded. It gives me a transcription of the message recorded and even sends that to my email, all along with the recorded message. I am going to keep it around for awhile.

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

4 years ago

@Constructive 

Your post on October 21 is insulting and should be removed. An employee proclaiming "all these folks have blinders on and are more concerned with getting discounts or credits as opposed to downloading a simple app that will elevate the issue until said 3rd party gets it fixed" is consistent with all the complaints about a lack of clarification of what the problem is instead of the vague "vendor problem" posted by employees here.

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

4 years ago

@Constructive 

Your defensive emails to @SSnow1001also on Oct 21 are also inappropriate and need to be removed. Whether you want to believe it or not, as an employee you are representing the company and stockholders are taking note of you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Has there been any updates? I’ve done everything I can find online but it’s still not working and I’m not getting notifications for voicemails.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.