The Samsung Galaxy S24
nuvision1001's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 12:15 PM

Voicemail service not available

Phone:  HTC A9

When accessing voicemail I get the "Service Not Available" message.  It has been this way for the last 5 days ...

This is the first time this has happened in the last 4 years.

Thank you ...

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

My Voicemail number that is not working was redacted, but looks like I can say it is a 980 number.  My phone is a SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 running Android 5.0.1.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Unable to access voicemail for 2 days.  People trying to reach me are also reporting that my phone is ringing busy even when not being used?  Have posted on facebook for friends family (and anyone who cares to google AT+T) that voicemail is down and shared article about lack of response.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Same here with my OnePlus 6. I've contacted AT&T tech support three times (I called first then chatted twice). I get no help with this. They say it's affecting multiple users. How long does it take to fix, though? I'm in Charlotte. My wife can get vm, but I can't. However, one time over the weekend, I repeatedly hit refresh on my visual vm app and got four messages. But it's not working now. My phone says I have a vm, but not sure. And we can't change our outgoing message to tell people not to leave one because we can't get to vm at all! This is ridiculous. AT&T should have fixed this already. Maybe I'll make a complaint thru the FCC site about this. I've done that a couple times before and got a quick response from the office of the president.

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

4 years ago

can't access voicemail, but callers can leave voicemail.....if issue, why don't they cut it altogether so people won't leave message thinking I will hear it?!?!?.......been out for at least 10 days, service tech did not know of any issues when first called in to check to see if my phone had problem, they did something which resulted in loss of service completely!!! could not call out, could not receive calls.....pathetic......then was told needed new SIM.....had to find corporate store (first one visited apparently could not assist), attempted to get that straightened out....2 hrs later, phone still not working because store could not activate new SIM, was sent to tech support on phone at that store, waited on hold/transferred/hold....etc.......all agents had accents could barely understand, could not fix anything, finally left and later used friends phone (remember, mine was not re-connected), got service tech to finally get phone to work.......days go by/more calls/more hold time/more transfers to wrong people/more no answers.......still can't access vm and still have not gotten any contact, text, call or other, from AT&T about the issue or what they are doing to fix or when........again...pathetic

Tutor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same issue. LG Stlylo 4Plus. Spoke with tech support and issue is still being worked on as of today. Was told ETA for resolution is not yet known, but was told they are continuing to research. Will be requesting a credit on mobile service for inconvenience and disruption of service now that it is stretching well over a week now. I also have had to contonue to proactively reach out for updates on a resolution. It would be nice if they would be the onces to send mass text updates to affected market to advise on status every couple of days. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Service isn't available for me to access my voicemail!. I powered it off and it still doesn't work. I have a a LG V20. Please Help

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I got hold of someone using the AT&T Chat.  The individual had to check but verified that the is an outage.  The person said they were making this URGENT, but I call B$.  If I don't have VM by Friday 10/9/2019 I have no other choise but to switch to Verizon.  Luckily I am not on a contract and my S10 is fully paid for, so it should be a quick change.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Same issue service not available. I missed a call from the school nurse saying my son was hurt couldn't check my messages.  This has been going on for days. Unacceptable!

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello Community,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this thread.  We’re aware that some customers may be having difficulty retrieving their voicemail due to a vendor server problem. We’re in contact with the vendor as they work to fix it and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks

Tim, AT&T Community Strategy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Fyi I have done all the troubleshooting suggested.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.