Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
albstaten's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 1, 2022 6:24 AM

Verizon to ATT

I currently have Verizon.

never had any problems with the service, its just the price right now is crazy, 200+ dollars a month for unlimited 5G and 2 phone payments.

My wife and I just got ATT Fiber at our new house and the regional sales manager actually stopped by my house to make sure the install was going fine.

He offered me a deal to switch and honestly I am thinking about doing it.

The price was 80 dollars less than Verizon.

My issue is how the data speed compared to VZW 5G, In my area there is no ATT 5G from what I can tell.

Constructive

Employee

• 

28.7K Messages

2分前

5g is in its infancy and not reliable in my area. I have my 5g shut off. The lte is much faster 

ACE - Sage

• 

98.7K Messages

2分前

I've been on Verizon since 2019 and they're 5G is either non-existent, or drains your battery.  I have purposely been avoiding a 5G phone on Verizon for that reason.

Have you talked to people who have AT&T in your area to see how their LTE speeds are?   I never exceeded 10 megabytes per second on my cell phone with AT&T LTE, don't get much better with verizon. It's more than adequate for turn-by-turn directions, and even watching videos on the go without buffering. You don't need any megabytes per second or more for your phone to function.. 

Yeah, AT&T is cheaper. 

Remember you will have to pay off your phones with Verizon, AT&T does not have an offer to do that. You can trade in those paid off phones to get $700 or $800 off of a new phone. If your iPhone people and you wait till September there will probably be a better iPhone deal I'm a new versions when they come out

Please go to att.com and read the plans. Read the deals on the phones so that you understand them. Just like Verizon your first phone bill is going to be astronomical. You're 25% off for having fiber may not kick into the second bill. Credits on phone promotions do not start for 3 months. 

Constructive

Employee

• 

28.7K Messages

18日前

@sandblaster what with all these responses with spam links 

Constructive

Employee

• 

28.7K Messages

18日前

i think

mavalgreb needs a time out 

ACE - Sage

• 

98.7K Messages

18日前

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.