For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
AKS2017's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, May 28th, 2017 6:33 AM

Unfortunately stock Android has stopped

Just got new ZTE Maven 2. Now saying that Stock Android has stopped working. How do I get it fixed? Can't get to home page or anything. Says no update available. Running in circles. Help!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This solution doesn’t work

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Doesn't work I have done this many times and still doesn't work

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have tried to reset my phone and nothing changed.i tried the down n power till it restarted.still doesn't work. I keep getting the same message.android stock has stopped.what is this all about

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Yes that works. There's an easier way though. I got the same message and it kept popping up. Restart didn't fix. I don't want to factory reset so I went to application settings, stock Android, advanced settings, block all notifications from this app. Bam, no more pop up! I have zte Max pro. Check me out on YouTube, DjJuliejamz 🙂 you're welcome

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Tried it 3 times didn't do a thing. Still getting stock Android has stopped.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Reset the stock Android App by clearing the Stock Android app Data and Cache. You can find the stock Android App under Apps in the settings. No issues other than my home screen being totally reset but I lost no apps, photos are info! Problem solved. Dont disable notifications for this app.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This didn't work.

I  have tried three times it does the restart thing but it's  still there and It won't let me go to my app page where everything is except what's open /running or what comes in email at the slide down window where inform. comes in miss calls etc.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Where do you find stock Android on the apps

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

go to setting....go to apps...then go to Stock Android.....and turn everything to OFF. Some told me about this in another forum, i just tried it and it seems to be working, blessings

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I will say...someone said don't do this, so do at your own risk.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.