The Samsung Galaxy S24
anarmamedov's profile

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

Tuesday, December 11th, 2018 2:37 PM

Troubles with unlocking ZTE K88 (Trek 2 HD)

When try to unlock "Looks like you upgraded your device..."

Hello,

Have bought 1 month ago the tablet, today I ve tried to insert my SIM card and worked it but I ve seen that it requires PIN-code.

I live in the outside of USA and cannot find any At&t service, so I ve tried get my PIN unlocking code from here  but there was showed:

Looks like you upgraded your device recently so we can't unlock it right now. Submit a new request after the 14-day waiting period ends.
 But I didnt upgrade my device from buying that one. Please help me with getting PIN-code, I haven't any device in the foreign country and I am writing from my colleague's phone. 
thnx
P.S.: please, answer really useful quotes, prefer admins. Again thanks for attention.

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

You just bought the device so it's not eligible to unlock yet. Per unlock policy:

To unlock an AT&T phone, tablet, or mobile hotspot, make sure each line associated with the device:

• Is active for at least 60 days with no past-due or unpaid balance
  • Has a completed contract or paid-off installment agreement

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

I know that. But I said, that I am abroad. Also the tablet was solded me as used, so the last tabletkeeper don't think about unlocking, but I need at that at the moment.

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

I know that. But I said, that I am abroad. Also the tablet was solded me as used, so the last tabletkeeper don't think about unlocking, but I need at that at the moment.

Nothing you wrote here changes the unlock requirements. 

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

@QuarryRye  ,

Nothing you wrote here help me in my situation.

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

Nothing you wrote here help me in my situation.

That's because you didn't provide any useful information. Let's try this again.

The fact that you're abroad and need the tablet unlocked doesn't address the unlock requirements. You said you bought it a month ago. If you bought it from AT&T full price, then you still have to wait the waiting period listed above. However, since you said you're outside the country, I assume that means you don't have service with AT&T. If you bought it used, did you buy it as a refurbished device? If so, see above. If you bought it from a third party, then it's up to the original owner to meet the requirements to unlock the device. If he or she doesn't do that, then you'll never get that device unlocked.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

Wait answers from Att administrators. Cannot get unlocking code.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

@ATTCares i need the unlocking code. You've helped me some years ago and please provide me again

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

Call at service center of At&t service and tell them your issue and they may easily solve.

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

Don't try from your side because it will closed your account, sim and also banned your tablet imei number.

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

5 years ago

@anarmamedov wrote:

@ATTCares i need the unlocking code. You've helped me some years ago and please provide me again

It’s been 2 months since your first post, well past the 14 day upgrade period, or 60 day new account.  So either the portal will unlock, or your tablet remains Wifi only.  

You aren’t in the USA,  an At&t customer, or the original purchaser, so At&t won’t help you.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.