For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
dragon672's profile

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 10:54 PM

Thinking about an Android phone

Greetings

I am torn between getting an android phone or an iphone.  I currently have a QMD and I'm looking to upgrade.  I like the iphone mostly because you can buy the itunes card and I don't have to use my credit card to purchase games.

With Android phones how do you pay for the games you purchase?  I would also kind of like to save money and not have to buy a new car charger because I've purchased a new phone.  My phone currently uses the mini usb charger.  I'm assuming all the new Android phones use this.  I don't really care about the 4g stuff because I don't even have 3g yet but I need a phone that picks up good b/c I live in a rural area and I know the iphone picks up good.

I'm also sort of leaning toward the android because they seem to be less expensive than the iphone.  Thanks for anyone that answers my questions or comments.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

13 years ago

Lockscreen and quick access to the settings for wifi, mobile networks, etc. are the biggest difference between Sense 2.1 and Sense 3.0. The Sense 2.1 themes are also incompatible with the other. 😞
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.