Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jul 9, 2019 8:33 AM

The number you have dialed is blocked from your plan

When I attempt to make a call my phone gives a message stating "the number you have dialed is blocked from your plan" and when people try to call me they get a message saying I'm unreachable. Also when I use my data it let's me send messages on social media but not receive any. How can I fix this?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

39K Messages

a year ago

Do you have prepaid? That sounds like your plan has expired, the fix is to renew/refill.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I'm currently having the same problem and I just renewed my plan successfully and I also tried turning my phone off and back on. Still no luck. Any other suggestions?

• 

6 Messages

Did you ever get this issue resolved?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I just started having that problem yesterday but did not know it until late last night bc I was working. I have a new phone, and my plan is up to date. It also says say I have no data on my plan and I have unlimited everything. 

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

Friend having same problem. I just add
added time to his phone as well. Plus it says call voLTE.

(edited)

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

Has this ever been resolved?? Att is jerking me around. 2 of my phone's stopped working the day after my plan renewed.

• 

10 Messages

same problem here, their pre-paid customer care is useless ! was it resolved by any chance?

• 

6 Messages

I fixed it by going into each phone plan and renewing them again.4 lines on my plan,2 stopped working after the auto renew.not one person could fix or help me.i took a chance and it worked but it cost me $70 on top my auto renew the previous day. I disputed the charges with my bank because that is not fair or right. I'll be leaving att next month after about 13 years of service.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.4K Messages

@barrystcyr
Disputing the charge with your bank was not the right way to go. You can expect two or maybe all of your phones to lose service once AT&T gets the money taken back.

The correct method was to call AT&T and tell them you were charged incorrectly, and then they would have given you a credit for the $70.

(edited)

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

10 Messages

This is happening to lot of customers and customer care is just clueless to solve this. Right now retail stores are also closed, so not sure what we can do.

AT&T just keeps lowering the bar when it comes to their services !!

• 

10 Messages

Customer care today told me they don't have a way to fix my problem as everything is good from their end. and now they won't even refund my money back as I paid in advance for a month/ What a joke these guy are.

Was this problem ever resolved for anyone??

• 

6 Messages

They tell everyone that. They are not realizing the plans are not renewing even tho it says it's fine on their end. 2 lines stopped working day after renewal. After countless hours wasted with them, I downgraded the phone plans and paid again and it solved the problem. I disputed the charges with my bank and dropping att next month

• 

6 Messages

@lizdance40
Call the same people telling us our phone plans are fine when they aren't? 10+ hours over 2 days wasted and even i figured it out by renewing the plans again. They can shut em off. Our new Verizon phones will be here Monday.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I'm having this issue currently. I just renewed my plan last week, but I have no data, and I can't make any phone calls. My text messages also aren't going out.

Get started...

Ask a new question