Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Bruhstop's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jul 9, 2019 8:33 AM

The number you have dialed is blocked from your plan

When I attempt to make a call my phone gives a message stating "the number you have dialed is blocked from your plan" and when people try to call me they get a message saying I'm unreachable. Also when I use my data it let's me send messages on social media but not receive any. How can I fix this?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

50.8K Messages

2 y ago

Do you have prepaid? That sounds like your plan has expired, the fix is to renew/refill.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

I'm currently having the same problem and I just renewed my plan successfully and I also tried turning my phone off and back on. Still no luck. Any other suggestions?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

I just started having that problem yesterday but did not know it until late last night bc I was working. I have a new phone, and my plan is up to date. It also says say I have no data on my plan and I have unlimited everything. 

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

Friend having same problem. I just add
added time to his phone as well. Plus it says call voLTE.

(edited)

• 

6 Messages

1 y ago

Has this ever been resolved?? Att is jerking me around. 2 of my phone's stopped working the day after my plan renewed.

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I'm having this issue currently. I just renewed my plan last week, but I have no data, and I can't make any phone calls. My text messages also aren't going out.

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

Bought a new phone and had unlimited plan and signed up for same on new phone. 
now calls say I’ve reached my prepaid plan limit 

HELP

cant even call Att store

Get started

Ask a question
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.