Ask a question
Thu, Apr 2, 2020 4:56 AM
ill like know unlock my phone is an alcatel i buyed in walmar and ill be its unlock
2 months ago
• Your device isn’t reported lost or stolen, or involved with fraud.
• You must complete your contract or installment plan (including early termination fees). Or, pay off an installment plan early and then make another unlock request in 24 hours.
• Your device isn’t active on another AT&T account.
• If you upgraded early, wait 14 days to unlock your old device. Business customers wait 30 days.
• Your service must be active for at least 60 days with no past due or unpaid balance.
• AT&T PREPAID℠ (formerly GoPhone®) devices must have at least 6 months of active service.
• If you’re military, we’ll ask you to email your TCS or PCS (Temporary / permanent change of station) documents for eligibility. You won’t have to complete installment plans or contracts.
• If you have a business-owned device, your company must authorize you to unlock it.
• Go here if your phone meets all the requirements https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/
@josue501 no way around the requirements what does the unlock portal say when you try to unlock it?
@josue501 didn’t mean to tag or reply to you it was meant for a forum spammer
ACE - Sage
@josue501 dude, it tells you right here what to do to start. read carefully.
🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
its say me this We can't complete your unlock request right now.(Edited as per community guidelines)always make apply