Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Jan 27, 2019 11:34 PM

Software update from AT&T

How can I see what the update is for? 

I was notified to update on 1/21/19 and now I have another update. I have a LG Xpression Plus. Thanks

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.3K Messages

2 years ago

@jb7021 wrote:

Not exactly what I was looking for. I was asking about how to find out what the AT&T updates were updating or fixing. These aren't version updates.

Thanks

Here I will hold your hand and give you the exact link https://www.att.com/devicehowto/tutorial.html#!/stepbystep/id/stepbystep_KM1320377?make=LG&model=LGLMX410ASR&gsi=3W0wPwui

and I screen shot...

Capture.JPG

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77.8K Messages

2 years ago

You can look up your devices and the updates here.    https://www.att.com/devicehowto/dsm.html#!/

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Not exactly what I was looking for. I was asking about how to find out what the AT&T updates were updating or fixing. These aren't version updates.

Thanks

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77.8K Messages

2 years ago

@jb7021 wrote:

Thanks

🤦‍♀️   Please, read and follow the path to your device, then software updates.  AT&T only posts currentband past updates.  You will never see an update pre-release.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Get started...

Ask a new question