For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
slkjfhdsdkhfj's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, October 22nd, 2017 3:48 AM

so i can remove bloatwear

i have a way to remove the bloatware on my phone and its not through rooting. if i wear to do this, what would it do to my warranty? To be clear i will not be rooting or doing anything to there flashed ROM i will only be removing the bloatware. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

@slkjfhdsdkhfj   

And the point of doing this is ?      ___________________

You cannot use the space created by deleting bloat as it is in the device partition.  It’s like emptying a room in your home, but you can’t actuall use it for your stuff.  

You can disable bloat in many cases to keep it from using data or annoying you with notifications 

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

not what I was asking, I just don't like it on my phone and I have a way to get rid of it through USB debugging and even then it shouldn't be to hard to re-partition it, so how will it affect my warranty?

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 

not what I was asking, I just don't like it on my phone and I have a way to get rid of it through USB debugging and even then it shouldn't be to hard to re-partition it, so how will it affect my warranty?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

Typically it voids warranty.   

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

If you repartition then system area you will never get a update again as it will trigger a file miss match.  Just disable it and go on.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.