Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
The Samsung Galaxy S23
lydniel's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, August 4th, 2014 11:42 PM

SIM got locked, can't get my PUK without another phone around...HELP!

Hi, my SIM card got locked from having the password entered wrong 3 times and I don't have another phone to call and get my PUK password to unlock it.  I've tried everything else and the Live chat links aren't working.  Can someone PLEASE help me fine my PUK password so I can use my phone again?

Thanks in advance.

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

10.3K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @lydniel 

A PUK code needs to be retrieved from AT&T customer care, if you can't call, you might need to stop by the corporate store. You can also send us a private message and one of our Social Media Care managers will be happy to help.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

dmapr

ACE - Expert

• 

6.5K Messages

9 years ago

If you have a GoPhone you'll have to follow the ATTDmitriyCM's steps. If you have a regular account and have online access, you can get it online by following the steps here.

jts

Scholar

• 

89 Messages

9 years ago

I found the PUK code for my SIM card right on the myAT&T account website itself. It was buried somewhere within the "my phone" section that had maintenance links like changing my phone#, suspending service, get PUK code, etc.

Former Employee

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

Hi @lydniel

Kudos to jts, there is an option on your online account on getting the PUK code of your device if ever you have it blocked so it will also be convenient for you and will not need someone to get the details or number combination for you.You can search to our Device How-to-Center then search for PUK & PUK code 2 and you will see the walk through for your online account on how to retrieve it. Smiley Very Happy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.