Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
R

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 4:21 PM

Samsung S8 Active GPS not functioning correctly

My S8 functions beautifully in most respects.  The GPS often works very well.  But, it also loses my location way too often and immediately.  Much much more often than my prior S7 and other S8s.  Please kindly advise.

Responses

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

10 days ago

Dont call that number that is not a ATT support number that I can find.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

9 days ago

@raymond112  is a sneaky little devil and integrating spam into his posts.  They are being deleted as quickly as possible.

(edited)

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question