Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
moneyarroa22's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 3rd, 2017 12:29 PM

Samsung Galaxy s9 is coming earlier ?? Any official confirmation ?

Galaxy S9 is coming earlier ?? Any trusted news source or any official confirmation ? nd Galaxy S9 Active also coming with At&T or not ? Galaxy-S9-Concept-Front-768x576Galaxy S9

Any confirmation about dual camera ??

1 Attachment

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

7 years ago

The S8 was released in April. The S9 would be no sooner than that.  The Active is usually release a couple months after the regular version, this year it was delayed.  

I would not recommend hoping on the rumor wagon.

No official word from ATT, Samsung or any other carrier is valid, or permitted before the product unveiling.  So if you ar told anything, it's bull.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks mate for quick reply, and any confirmation about dual camera in galaxy s9 ? Or i need to buy galaxy note 8 with at&t ? I used to click lots of images 😛

Website given below posted about dual camera & 8gb ram in galaxy s9

Url : http://upcomingsmartphone.net/samsung-galaxy-s9-camera/

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

7 years ago

@moneyarroa22  The article is strictly rumor and speculation.  I would file it as a "wish list".  Nothing more.   

The Note 5 was rumored to come with a removable battery, and swivel camera, 6 gigs of ram, 64 gigs of internal and a bunch of other stuff that was never planned and certainly not included when it was released.  

The rumors might be true, but until the FCC starts certification process it's all nonsense.  

The one thing we can expect is the S9 will be less expensive that's the Note version.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.