Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 17, 2020 3:28 AM

S9 saus up to date but still 8.0

Trying to update to 9.0 to get ready for 10.0 but it says I am up to date already but is only using 8.0 (Edited per community guidelines). Help

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

4 weeks ago

Are you in the United States and using AT&T for service? If yes call 611 from your phone and give them your IMEI number and ask for help in pushing the update to your phone.

If no, then you cannot get any updates. AT&T phones only get updates when connected to the AT&T network. That means in the United States and using an AT&T SIM card and service

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Tyvm xoxo