Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

• 

8 Messages

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 3:11 AM

Ringtones

Hello,

I used a Classical Music Ringtones app on the Google Play store to download Classical Music Ringtones to my AT&T Galaxy Android cell phone. After downloading the classical music ringtones to my cell phone I could not find any of those ringtones among my ringtone choices nor could I find any ringtone files on my internal storage or on my SD card.

I know that these apps are not AT&T apps but do Google apps like this actually accomplish downloading any ringtones?

If they are downloaded, where can I find them?

Also, how do I make a file of ringtone files appear among my ringtone choices?

Responses

Shane100

• 

28 Messages

2 months ago

I have not download any ringtones but this how files are downloaded into the phone. Downloaded file will go to the internal memory download folder. I don't think it will go to the ring tone folder. You can go to the download folder to look for them. Or use "my files" app to search for audio, which it will list all the audio files in your phone. Once you have located the ringtones, use my files app to move them to the ringtone folder if you desire. To pick the ringtone, go to settings/sounds and vibration/ringtone. Your file manager will popup. Use that to navigate to the ringtone file.

Get started...

Ask a new question