Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
N

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jan 16, 2020 2:54 AM

ringtones

I had a ringtone that was Zedge - you now have to pay for Zedge - how do I get a basic ringtone?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

10 months ago

No, you do not have to pay for Zedge. I've been using it for years, the most recent within the past week. Zedge is still free.
The only way to remove ads, which have gotten quite annoying is to pay. You can continue to use it free oh, but it will be interrupted regularly with advertisements

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Uh oh, then the ringer part must be broken - rats! I just renewed it for a year. Thanks for the info though

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

I use Zedge ringtones, and mine are working fine.

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

After spending a futile 2 hrs. with tracfone, I discovered on my own that I had somehow turnd on the "do not disturb" feature. I never use it, so hadn't paid any attention to that. Not saying a whole lot for tracfone that they didn't ask to have me check it. But all is good now!

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

Yes, agreed, DND should have been at the top of the list of things to check.

Glad to hear all is working as it should now.

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

Had you started with, "my phone no longer rings", that would have been the first suggestion. Zedge is immaterial

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Get started...

Ask a new question