AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
M

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 9:23 PM

Returned 2 Cell Phones to Return Center

@ATTHelp @ATTMobilityCare 

I sent back 2 cell phones (The new 5G A71 phones) because internet never worked on the 5G towers and pages took over 2 minutes to load when the internet did work.  I returned both phones back via the prepaid labels in the boxes I received 2 weeks ago but still haven't heard from at&t. 

Both of the phones were received on Sept. 11, 2020 via the Pitney Bowes website at the return center in Fort Worth, TX. Have both tracking numbers to confirm. I never got a refund for sales taxes on both phones or any acknowledgment the phones were received.

I need help please. 

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43K Messages

a month ago

You are likely wasting your time tagging ATTHelp and even if they do respond, not likely they can help. If the phones were just received Sept 11, you probably haven’t given them enough time yet. I would suggest you wait at least until next week, then call or escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question