Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
B

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jul 10, 2020 1:40 PM

Realme X50 Pro %G compatibility with at@t

is a Realme X50 Pro 5G compatible with at@t? I currently have a honor view 10 with you guys and this phone has more 4g lte bands and the same 2g and 3g bands so it should be good right?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77.1K Messages

a month ago

The days of buying non North American phones and having them work on AT&T end no later than February 2022, 17 months away. 

The phone will not get voice over LTE on AT&T. 

You should make your selection from a phone that comes with a North American version and a u.s. warranty.

Phones that do not have band 14, a u.s. warranty, and a North American version will not have voice over LTE and will cease to function as a phone no later than February of 2022.

There is no guarantee that even with the correct bands for AT&T service that the phone will be allowed on the network hello. You would have to check the IMEI against AT&T database, which you can't do unless you own the phone already

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

The other thing to remember there are areas that only have LTE only towers now so that phone will give you NO service in those areas.  As Liz said no VoLTE on that phone.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question