Troubleshoot your device issues
AshleyMacintosh's profile

• 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 12:56 PM

Randomly not able to touch anything

So I have an att motivate 2 and like.. it's brand new.. 

Occasionally it seems to just straight up not let me tap on anything until I lock the screen and re open it. 

Like it doesn't freeze.. I just can't tap on ANYTHING until I close and reopen it. 

I don't have any viruses I don't think.. only apps I've downloaded are from Google play and I don't hardly use the web browser. :|

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

28.7K Messages

2分前

I had an Android tablet like that once... the touchscreen would be unresponsive until I rebooted it.  Locking/Unlocking is at least better than having to reboot it.  It could be hardware or software, but since the unlocking works, I'm thinking is probably a software issue.

• 

1 Message

2日前

Same issue here happens alot have to push power button then push again then reinput pin then most of the time it works sometimes have to do twice ashame. No help from At$T or tech support.

• 

1 Message

9時前

Same issues here I'm in the middle of a game and the game would continue but I'm tired turn it on and off and then I die.... They need to do something about this spend a lot of money and dis new phone cause other one broke 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.