Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
M

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jun 3, 2020 8:40 PM

Phone unlocking

Hi there.I have a problem with the phone unlocking.case: (Edited per community guidelines). I received a response to the first request that the manufacturer doesnt have an unlock code,which is very strange as for me. The last request was made on May 27, and this despite the fact that the request should be considered 2 days. For the two times I received a message: Your request for device unlock requires additional research to determine eligibility, and then...silence. The phone has no debts, and its imei is completely clean. What is the problem and when should I expect an answer?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

39.2K Messages

a month ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here can tell you the status of your case. If it is an old phone, that initial response may have been the right response. If the manufacturer no longer has a code, nothing you can do. Otherwise, you need to call.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Its a new phone,the call did not give any result,my question is more about the timing, and is it possible to somehow speed up the process?

Get started...

Ask a new question