Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
bigbarthy

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

Sat, Jun 20, 2020 8:55 PM

Phone not receiving security updates

Stylo 4+ will not receive security updates.  Last update was Nov 2019.  Latest update this phone should have is May 2020.  Went through all the steps at ATT.net several times while on chat with them.  Each time they would say, ok, we got it.  You need to wait anywhere between 1-2 hours, or 24-48 hours.  It has never worked.  I've spent countless hours on chat and not getting anything done.  Took the phone t the ATT store yesterday; they were clueless, nice people though.  They set me up with a ProTech call which never worked.  I was on hold for way too long.  A couple times when they were trying to hook me up, I'd get ringing sounds for about 2.5 minutes and then it would shut off.  Then I'd have to schedule another Protech appt.  This happened numerous times.  I've been trying to reach them to make an appt but I cannot get it done.  Any help would be appreciated.  I purchased the Stylo 4+from AT&T last year.

Responses

bigbarthy

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

2 months ago

I need a way to set up a Pro Tech chat

bigbarthy

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

a month ago

Update: I finally found a route to the answer  we I hung up with the agent, it seemed there was a solution, but it hasn't happened yet. It cold take up to 4 or 5 days, is been 2 days, soi I'm still waiting for the notice of update 

Get started...

Ask a new question